Calendly is one of the more convenient online booking systems on the market. It allows you to simplify and streamline your booking process with your clients. But it is not a one size fits all solution. Depending on your goals, there might be other alternatives on the market to help grow your company. We examine Calendly and three other competitors to help you make an educated decision.
What is Calendly?
Before we describe the Calendly alternatives, we must explain the mission behind Calendly. This platform is one of the more convenient online appointment platforms on the market. Users enjoy an intuitive interface, included with all the tools you need to enhance your business. Users enjoy intuitive calendars, customizing tools, time zone detector, and notification system.
The mission behind Calendly is to help you ramp up sales, save time, and improve the quality of your service. The attractiveness and ease of use benefits are what set Calendly apart. The platform enables you to adjust your availability preferences and share your link with clients and team members. When these people receive your link and pick a suitable time, the meet automatically adds to your calendar.
Calendly also integrates with Google, Outlook, and Office 365. It will prevent any double-booking issues because it checks all these calendars for availability automatically. You have complete control over your calendar because you can adjust capacity and admit multiple guests to the same scheduling slot.
What are the top alternatives to Calendly?
It is always smart to explore all options and alternatives. You want to ensure that you get the best value for your money. It is also essential to invest in a platform that solves your personal and business needs. If Calendly does not meet your goals, here are three viable alternatives.
Zen Planner is an industry-leading scheduling and business management tool that caters to gyms, fitness studios, and martial arts schools. It provides a solution for streamlining billing and customer service processes. The platform offers many solutions to grow your customer base and keep you updated on customer data, performance reports, and other billing information.
Zen Planner offers customer retention benefits that help build your reputation. It includes a member function that tracks your customers’ workout and skill progress, appointments, and schedules. The platform enables you to keep your customers organized and satisfied. There are community building and profile management tools within Zen Planner to help you serve your members better.
If you strive to make beautiful websites optimized for mobile, Zen Planner has the platform to do it. There are various templates to help you gain trust and communicate your brand effectively. Zen Planner also enables you to create online advertising campaigns to grow your customer pace. The platform also delivers crucial SEO tools to help you rank higher on Google search results.
Why Zen Planner is Better than Calendly
- It serves the needs of fitness business owners more effectively
- The automation tools help simplify business processes
- You receive transparency with the straightforward reports and insights
- You can scale your business more effortless because of the website enhancements, email integrations, and ad campaigns
- Complimentary onboarding sessions are available
Why Calendly is Better than Zen Planner
- More control over scheduling parameters
- You can send personalized reminder and confirmation emails and texts to minimize no-show attendees
- There are better tools to track engagement statistics and measure campaign success
- The integrations with Outlook, Google, iCloud, and Office 365 are more robust
Honeybook is a consolidated business management platform for freelancers and small businesses. it enables you to organize business operations like client booking, project management, invoicing, and billing.
Honeybook is made for automation because you can streamline tasks like appointment requests, payment reminders, thank you emails, and follow-ups. You can automate and deliver quick responses to your clients, which helps retention and customer satisfaction.
Why Honeybook is Better than Calendly
- Honeybook has more comprehensive tools for business operations, like billing, project tracking, and invoicing
- The platform does a better job of organizing and storing client records like schedules, payment history, and appointment updates
- The messaging tool helps you communicate with your customers much more efficiently
- The project tracking function gives you a full view of your project and task progress
Why Calendly is Better than Honeybook
- Premium members get better email customer service during business hours
- The interface is much more user-friendly, which makes onboarding a smoother process
- It is easier to keep customer because of the customized confirmations and reminders
- The platform helps you connect with new customers more meaningfully
SimplyBook. Me is an online booking system that fits the needs of all business types. It aims to streamline scheduling and booking procedures for small businesses, freelancers, and large companies. You can use the platform from mobile and desktop devices, enabling customers to schedule bookings anytime, anywhere.
When a customer books an appointment, the application will send an email or text automatically for confirmation. The platform also enables clients to cancel appointments whenever they want.
An excellent feature of SimplyBook. Me is the website integration function. Users can customize their booking page and embed it into the company’s Facebook page or website. The platform also enables you to gather and organize customer feedback to enhance your services and user experience.
Why SimplyBook. Me is Better than Calendly
- The extra plugins help you gather more information about your customers
- Discover plugin delivers useful insights into your business and operations
- The platform provides a simple integration with your website or social media pages
- Payment plugin gives you online payment options like Bitcoin, PayPal, Dwolla, Zooz, and Skrill
Why Calendly is Better than SimplyBook.Me
- The interface is much more user-friendly
- You can automatically add new events and meetings to your calendars
- Contains more powerful features to use
- The booking system is more efficient and simplified
As you can see, many providers deliver a quality online booking system platform. Regardless of your business needs and situation, there is a solution that will help you reach your goals. You can automate the booking process, get insights on your current and future customers, and connect with your clients in new and creative ways using these three Calendly alternatives.